MACS Auto Detailing

Purchase this Product and Earn 3 Reward Points

Martin Cox Pet Hair Remover Brush

(2 customer reviews)

Earn 3 Reward Points
£3.46 £3.11 inc. VAT

Pet Hair Remover Brush.

Availability: 2 in stock

SKU: 5021121669810 Category: Tag:

Martin Cox Pet Hair Remover Brush

Pet Hair Remover Brush

MOGG9

Delivery Information

All orders that are received before 12pm, will be picked and despatched the same day via Parcel Force subject to security checks and payment clearances. Orders that arrive after 12pm on Fridays will be dispatched on the following Monday. Please note that public holidays may affect delivery times. Please consider this if if your order is urgent.

Please find below our current charges applicable to your order:

Click & Collect Free!
Standard Shipping, under £40 £1.99
Super Fast Shipping, under £40 £5.99
FREE Standard Shipping (3-5 working days) on ALL MAINLAND ORDERS OVER £35 Free!

Read our delivery information in full, here.

NOTICE – We are currently operating normally. You can find out more on Parcelforce’s website >

2 reviews for Martin Cox Pet Hair Remover Brush

  1. Josh (verified owner)

    Great does what it says on the packet!

  2. Ian

    Worked pretty dam well on the carpets in my brothers car,
    Though it was quite challenging as the cheapo carpets in the boot are quite course fibre and the dog hairs we were trying to remove were short and course. This brush got most of the hairs say maybe 80% , the remaining 20% were stick in the carpet, but they came out with the llilly brush,

Add a review

You may also like…

0
    0
    Your Cart
    Your cart is emptyReturn to Shop